I personally wish to thank you for visiting our webpage.
Qualifications and membership:-
- Graduate Certificate in NLP
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Advanced Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy, psychotherapy and NLP
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner
- Virtual Gastric Band - Certified Practitioner by Sheila Granger
- Certified Hypnotherapist with the International Assocaition of Counselors aand Therapists (IACT)
- a board member of the Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Executive Member IICT
- Associate Member IMDHA
- IACTM Accredited Coach
- a member of Australian Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner
I have been advising and mentoring clients, friends and colleagues for over 43 years as legal advisor, public accountant and financer. At Maxima Coaching Company, I bring with me the experience and knowledge of my previous professionals and have dedicated my service to coach, mentor and assist people to excel. We assist people to change with the use of neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) therapies and strategies as well when appropriate with hypnotherapy.
Imagine how your life would change if you:-
- Tap into your full potential.
- Be the person you really want to be.
- Have anything you really want for your life.
- Achieve your goal.
- Improve your health.
- Be self-assured, confident and knowing what you want and achieving your goals.
As a holder of Graduate Certificate in NLP, NLP Master Practitioner, a clinical hypnotherapist and psychotherapist, coach and mentor, my goal is to assist you to;-
- Reach your true potential.
- Lead a life that is worth celebrating.
- Enjoy doing what you want to do.
- Achieve the goal that you have set yourself.
- Be the person you want to be.
- Overcome resistance.
- Overcome limited belief.
- Be healthy.
- Overcome any psychological issues such as anxiety, depression or other related issues.
- Experience the world of meditation and stillness.
What is NLP?
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is an approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California, United States in the 1970s, it provides practical ways in which you can change the way that you think, view past events, and approach your life. NLP focus on how you think (your thoughts) so that you can control how you feel and in turn control how you act.
NLP may be defined as the study of human excellence and communication. Dr John Grinder (Co-creator of NLP) stated
“NLP is a meta-discipline which focuses on the discovery and coding of patterns which distinguish the most capable of the practitioners of some particular discipline (managerial practice, medical practice, sports, therapy…) from the average practitioner. These distinguishing patterns are the substance of NLP”.
Richard Bandler (Co-creator of NLP) defined NLP as ‘an attitude and methodology that leaves behind a trail of techniques’.
As an NLP practitioner we can assist you in taking control of your life, your goals, your improvement and avoiding what you want to avoid by helping you controlling your state, (thoughts) emotions, feeling and behaviour (how you act) by learning the language of your mind. In learning about your mind you will learn to understand the way you think, store and process your thoughts and how they affect you in your endeavours and your daily life.
NLP is used in therapy and counselling and also it may be used in other areas of self-improvement by individuals and corporations. NLP can assist individuals and businesses in a variety of ways especially goal setting, finding solutions, improving skills and business relationships.
At Maxima Coaching Company we assist you to excel by coaching, mentoring and consulting you to;-
- transforming your dream to reality
- achieving the goal that you want
- living a life that you want
- staying focus on your goal
- overcome self-resistance
- stop giving yourself excuses
As a NLP Master Practitioner and clinical hypnotherapist and psychotherapist, we will support, coach, mentor and consult you to assist in;-
- Overcome any obstacles or issues that stand in the way of you achieving your goals.
- Achieve a specific outcome.
- Enhance specific areas of your life.
- Improve or achieve a goal in your private life, career, your business or a corporate objective.
- Or achieving any goals that you really want to achieve, be it business, personal, health or other areas if you like that you want to enhance.
What is Hypnotherapy?
We at Maxima Coaching conduct clinical hypnotherapy. We are a professional hypnotherapist.
Hypnosis -- or hypnotherapy -- uses guided relaxation, intense concentration, and focused attention to achieve a heightened state of awareness that is sometimes called a trance. The person's attention is so focused while in this state that anything going on around the person is temporarily blocked out or ignored. In this naturally occurring state, a person may focus his or her attention -- with the help of a trained therapist -- on specific thoughts or tasks (www.webmd.com).
Hypnotherapy can be used to change your behaviour, to achieve better outcome, to excel in activity pursuit or sport and to transform yourself to the person that you want to be. Hypnotherapy can assist in achieving your goal and overcome that resistance to change, to change any limited belief that you might have or to simply become better at what you doing. Hypnotherapy is one of the means to change your unconscious behaviour.
We at Maxima Coaching are a virtual gastric band certified practitioner trained by Sheila Granger, the international virtual gastric banding practitioner.
If you are committed to creating a more fulfilling, meaningful life and healthy life, (mentally and physically) want to take action now and be a new you, we look forward to working with you; your goal is our focus.
You may want to contact us today for a FREE COMPLIMENTARY DISCOVERY CONSULTATION, so we can get to know you and you can get to know us.
You can start your journey today toward achieving your dreams and living a life you desire; be the future you - the person you want to be.
Telephone now on 0410 410 356 to arrange your free initial consultation.