I am a professional who has practised in the area of law, accounting, finance dealing with individuals, small medium enterprises and directors of a number of companies in various situation where there were confronting issues, problems and decisions that had to be made, solved or overcomed. These experience I endeavour to bring to my NLP coaching and hypnotherapy services.
I hold a Graduate Certificate in NLP and a NLP Master Practitioner Certificate, a Master Practitioner with the Australian Board of NLP and practising in various areas such as personal growth, relationship, career coaching, personal issues and assisting in corporate outcomes/goals. I also deal with phobias, weight loss, stop smoking, confidence building, public speaking and presentation as well as other areas of achieving personal improvement and excellence.
I am also a Cinergy trained Conflict Management Coach as well as NLP Master Practitioner working with a broad spectrum of clients. In addition to being a professional Coach, I am also prepared to present nationally to general audiences speaking on various topics which may suit individual or corporate entities.
I am a collaborative, solution-focused Coach. Through this approach, I provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal challenges. I also integrate coaching techniques and helpful assignments to offer a highly-personalized program tailored to your needs. With compassion and understanding, I work with you to help build on your strengths and attain the personal growth you are committed to achieving. Coaching is about developing your resources and developing yourself.
- Graduate Certificate (NLP)
- Neuro Linguistic Programme (NLP) Master Practitioner
- Mediator (IAMA 2009)
- Bachelor of Laws from University of Melbourne.
- Graduate Diploma of Business (Accounting)
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management
Certifications & Additional Training
- Practitioner of Hypnotherapy
- Clinical Hypnotherapy Training - clinical hours
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Institute of Public Accountants
- Resolution Institute - Mediator
- Master Practitioner Member of ABNLP
- Member of International Institute of Complementary Therapist (IICT)
- Associate member of International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA)