Benefits of Mindful Meditation
It is important for one to know what mindful meditation is. Mindful meditation can be said to be the practice that involves intentionally focusing your attention on the present moment, without judgment or distraction.
Kabat-Zinn defined mindfulness as "paying attention in a particular way: on purpose, in the present moment, and non-judgmentally."
Mindful meditation has numerous benefits which may impact on both physical and mental health such as
- Reduce stress and anxiety.
- Reduce addictions, impulsivity, and cravings.
- Increase resilience.
- Enhance positivity, optimistic and habits.
- Enhances understanding and respect for others.
- Enhances peace and tranquillity.
- Improves overall emotional well-being.
- Increases focus and concentration.
- Enhances sleep.
- Lowers blood pressure and heart rate.
- Reduces symptoms of depression
- May increase immune function.
- Improves overall well-being.
- Increase the feelings of happiness and contentment and promoting greater life satisfaction.
These are some of the benefits of mindful meditation which when practice daily for 20 minutes may have significant benefit for a practitioner of mindful meditation.
At Maxima Coaching we are meditation teachers, we can assist in developing a meditation practice that suits your needs and tailor-made for you. If you need some assistance, please telephone Dominic Varrasso on 0410 410 356.
For free no obligation consultation on how we can assist you on the meditation practice, call Dominic Varrasso on 0410 410 356.